January 31, 2013

Butt Kicking Inspiration

Wow, a couple of days ago we had snow on the ground and highs only in the 20's, yesterday it was 78 degrees. This is some ca-ray-zee weather!  Of course a cold front blew through and the wind was howling like it was going to blow our house over, no damage thank the good Lord.  Let's get back to winter please, I wasn't finished with it yet.

I have fell totally behind in my projects by spending SO much time trying to build my blog...networking like a woman possessed.  Joining link parties, reading and commenting on so many gorgeous projects and recipes that other's have shared. So...if you enjoy reading here, spread the word for me, follow me, do whatever you're comfortable with...help!

Okay, onto the fun stuff.

I'm going to share a few of the photos I've seen on Pinterest and blogs that have totally kicked my creative butt into getting off this computer and back to what I enjoy doing...and need to do.

Distressed Furniture Tutorial
Source
Look at that gorgeous finish on this dresser turned side table.

I'm so doing this!
Source
I was going to just frame our huge builder-grade bathroom mirror, I am so glad I found this, I like it so much better, what a great idea!  Instead of having one mirror this gives the illusion of three mirrors.  We're so doing this...down the road.


gallery wall....very nice
Source
What a phenomenal idea for a gallery wall, the frames are all different sizes but they're all lined up and spaced perfectly to form a rectangle.


Love these window treatments. @Forever Decorating!
Source
These stunning window treatments are exactly what our breakfast room needs.  Terry @ Forever Decorating just recently shared her Kitchen and dining room makeover and it is gorgeous.  She made this valance herself which I have just fell in love with.


Click here to DIY Dimensional Wallpaper Covered Thrift Store box.  GREAT GIFT, or for decor, parties, weddings!  Fill with flowers, or plants, or...... Lowes wallpaper and technique fully explained and photographed at MrsPollyRogers.com.
Source
Look at this adorable box, I am definitely going to take a break and do this is my spare time...which I'm beginning to think is non-existent in blogland.  I love to work on our home but I have to get my "craft fix" too.


Take a large picture frame, put scrapbooking paper or fabric under the glass and add drawer pulls to each end. Makes a beautiful tray!  Good gift idea too!
Source
I'm planning to make one of these, it will look perfect on my new ottoman.


Love this!
Source Unavailable
This is too-too adorable and I'm looking forward to making one, it looks like a cute, fun piece to keep or give as a gift.


10 comments:

  1. Wow, those are Inspiring photos...don't you just love Pinterest? I especially love the distressed dresser. That's a project on my to-do list as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jane I do love Pinterest...what would we do without it? Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

      Delete
  2. just an I love you and I have visited you today-----always feel like home when I open your blog and see the pics. kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas....I'm working on a gallery wall myself. It's hard, especially going up the stairs, lol!

    Newest follower via the hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fifi and thanks for stopping by, have a great night.

      Delete
  4. Those are definitely some awe inspiring ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Thanks for stopping by Mary and have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  5. Hi Audrey, Thanks for sharing all this fabulous inspiration at The Open House Party. I love the chest in the first picture.
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sherry, I love that chest too it's so pretty. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I love comments and try to answer every one of them so come on, talk to me :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...