January 24, 2013

My HUGE Surprise

I actually was going to share a before and after on a little project I've been working on but that will have to wait for another day.

I'm so excited right now I'm about to burst.

The hubs came home from work yesterday with an early birthday present for me.  I kinda knew what he was going to get this year but I didn't expect it until my birthday in April.


I am more thrilled than anyone could possibly know.  I've been eyeballing this baby for a while.  Now it's mine, all mine!!!  Now I gotta learn how to use it...wish me luck.

My husband is the best gift giver, he's never disappointed me, even with jewelry...he has the best taste.

I love you honey and a another gigantic thank you.  xoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday - what a wonderful surprise!

    Stopping by from the blog hop at Frugal Foodie Mama :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa and Joey! I'm still reading "the manual" which is as thick as a college textbook! lol Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Following you from the GYB Hop! You are so brave to buy a DSLR. I thought I was going to buy one after Christmas but chickened out and bought another point and shoot. I'm just so intimidated by them. Hope you will blog about learning it and maybe I'll find the courage to take the leap!

    Jeanette www.craftyincrosby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I am terrified of it, but have learned quite a bit in just a day...it will take practice but I am determined. I'll definitely let y'all know as I go...hopefully it will show in my photos :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Hi Audrey, Looks like your hubs is a keeper! I got a Canon Rebel for Christmas and I am still trying to learn everything. Have fun with your new camera. I am a new follower. xx, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry, yes he's a keeper, in so many ways. :) Thanks for stopping by and for the follow. Good luck with your new camera too. Have a great day.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Have fun with your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria and thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I love comments and try to answer every one of them so come on, talk to me :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...