February 28, 2013

More Work on the DIY Ottoman and Another Project is Unfolding Too!

I've been busy working on my ottoman, applying the polyurethane, sanding and more poly and now I'm to the fun stuff...the actual upholstering to transform it into a lush ottoman.

I can't wait to share with y'all the reveal!!!

I've also been working on an "icky 80's vase" transformation and I'm lovin' how that is turning out, wait until you see it!

This is the before:


A peach 80's nightmare eh?  In this shot, I had just sprayed it with adhesive...wondering what I stuck to it?  Tune in...I'll be sharing that soon too.  It's a dramatic difference, you can't even tell it's the same vase.


9 comments:

  1. Audrey, can't wait to see the vase when you finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn and thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I just did a project with spray adhesive. What a mess but I love how it turned out. I can't wait to see what you did, Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a mess wasn't it? It certainly beat the heck out of the glue gun on this one though. Thanks Denyse and thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

      Delete
  3. I have seen some awesome makeovers. Can't wait to see how you transform this vase. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Stop on by my blog to check it out http://thriftytreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara and thanks for stopping by. I will check your blog out, have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. You are one talented lady! New follower here...I have added your blog hop to my party page on Ducks 'n a Row. Would love it if you'd stop by mine on Wednesdays!

    Many blessings, Sinea from Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sinea and thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  5. I can hardly wait to see the outcome of this.

    I love upcycling : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love comments and try to answer every one of them so come on, talk to me :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...