February 15, 2013

Under Construction

Just a quickie note to let y'all know that I'm going to be working "behind the scenes" on my blog tonight and during the weekend so it may, at times, look out-of-whack and weird.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

***Update:  That went quicker and easier than I thought it would.  All done. :)  I guess it didn't hurt to have all the graphics prepared and ready, a few tweaks to the template and Ta-Da!  Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy the new look as much as I do.


2 comments:

  1. Have fun! I've been doing that, too! Have a delightful weekend, Audrey.

    Jan ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, I'm hoping to get it the way I want here on blogger so that when I move over to WordPress it'll be easier to duplicate it, meaning the overall look. Have a fantastic weekend Jan and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I love comments and try to answer every one of them so come on, talk to me :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...