February 1, 2013

What Am I Doing Friday?

Happy Friday!

(Edited to add) A huge apology to Christina at I Gotta Create, she was kind enough to feature my tutorial on how to make a wine cork wreath on her blog on January 16th and I just today saw it.  I feel so horrible.  I'm still kind of new to blogging, it's easy to write a post but when you start networking, joining parties, continually reading and following up...it's all too easy for something to fall through the cracks.  So an enormous thank you to Christina for featuring my wreath.  I hope that nothing like this ever happens again with anyone, but if it does, feel free to shoot me a note calling me out on it.

Now, where was I?


I'll be visiting all the blogs today that I usually read but for the most part I'll be busy, busy, busy. There's something in the photo below that, in another post, I told y'all that I would be giving a makeover.  Can you guess what it is?


Well that's what I'm working on today. :)  Hmmmmm, wonder what it is?  Do you remember?

I'll also be participating in all the wonderful link parties y'all host, I recently revamped my link party page, click here to see it all purdy and organized.  I'm just a wee bit OCD but don't tell anyone. ;)

I'm hoping for a reveal post on Monday for my ottoman project, keep your fingers crossed that I can get that done over the weekend.

Oh, and if you enjoy reading here, please follow me via GFC, G+, Linky, Facebook and/or Pinterest, all located in my sidebar...just a click away. :)

I hope y'all have a great and productive Happy Friday!




I shared this post with all the great blogs hosting link parties found here.
as well as,
Aloha Friday - Jean @ What Jean Likes

16 comments:

  1. Audrey, could it be painting the walls?
    Drop by for a visit, when you get time!
    Sounds like a working weekend at your place! Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, good guess but we're not painting the walls yet, our breakfast room is open to the kitchen and we haven't decided yet what color we want to go with in there. Thanks and have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. If memory serves me correctly (and sometimes it doesn't, ha!), I believe it might be your corner wine rack that is getting a new look. Am I even in the ball park? lol! Hope you have a great and productive weekend and I am looking forward to seeing your completed projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ding, ding, ding...Donna guessed it. :) I was fighting with the wind today so I didn't get it finished, it's just too big to spray in the garage so it has to be sprayed outside. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful room, looking forward to your future posts showing what you do, and also your ottoman project :)

    I'd like to invite you to stop by our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday night to the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time this weekend! :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/02/meet-greet-blog-hop-weekend-12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie and thanks for stopping by. I will go check out your Blog link party thanks for the invitation. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  4. Hi Audrey,
    Looks like you're off to a great start with your blog! I'm trying to give my blog some much needed attention. I get so busy writing for other sites that my own gets neglected. Following now too...look forward to stopping by again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle and thanks for stopping by. I'm kinda opposite...I've been giving my blog so much attention that my projects have been neglected. lol That's okay though, I'm learning. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Hi Audrey,
    I wanted to thank you so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop. We're now following on GFC. Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debi and Charly and thanks so much for stopping by and for the follow! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  6. hi, i'm following the "meet and greet weekend" blog hop . i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follow bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev, thanks for stopping by, I will go check out your blog. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  7. Audrey, I will be checking back in to see how your wine rack turns out. I'm planning on doing a lot of painting around my home in the months to come, including my kitchen and breakfast area. That will be a big endeavor, since I plan to paint the stained cabinets as well. Wishing you well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn, sounds like you will be busy as well! Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening.

      Delete
  8. Makeovers are always fun! Enjoy your project. I'm working on a few too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Dee, I hope you had better luck than I did this weekend...mine was a bust! Have a great (and productive) day! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I love comments and try to answer every one of them so come on, talk to me :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...